Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome!

Thank you so much for checking out A Touch of Balance Blog. This site is intended to be an interactive site which will help motivate, encourage and inspire others.

I am just in the process of creating my first blog. Check back in a few days to see the creation.

In the meantime, grab a journal and beverage of your choice and spend some time reflecting on ways you would like to create some balance in your life.

Until next time,

Diana
A Touch of Balance

1 comment:

Ev said...

Hi, Diana

That is such a good article, about 'balancing act' I not only feel like there are not enough hours in the day, but just wished there were more hours to extend my addiction to doing TOO MUCH!! Now isn't that silly, rather than just sitting back, and taking a look at what makes us tired?? Most of being just 'over dedicated' to, too many areas in our lives. May this be a year, of 'refreshing' our wholistic view of 'priorities'
I know I will and AM!!!
Ev